SfAH Activities & Goals
Society for Animal Homeopathy has been created to promote natural health care for animals by providing information, education,
training, and products to the general public and veterinarians regarding nutrition, homeopathy, and reward-based behavior
modification for animals.
Our activities include:
1) SfAH will inform and educate
through articles, books, ebooks, websites, emails, workshops, seminars, consultations, professional courses, regarding nutrition
and homeopathy, or other services as provided.
2) SfAH will promote raw food, supplements, nutrition, and homeopathy,
and reward-based behavior modification for animals.
3) SfAH will provide funds to aid the general public in receiving nutrition and homeopathy counseling, nutrition supplements,
and reward-based behavior modification instruction.
4) SfAH will provide funds for spaying, castration, and transportation to veterinary facilities.
5) SfAH will provide food for rescue animals of Mineral County while confined and to other needy animals.
6) SfAH will encourage and empower
the guardians of animals to feed their animals properly, encourage them to utilize natural health care, and practice reward-based
7) SfAH will be the center for raising
funds, writing grants through federal, state, local, and private sources, including the receipt and dispersal of funds to
promote nutrition, homeopathy, and behavior modification.
8) SfAh will promote the feeding of food fit
for human consumption for dogs and cats, and educate people concerning the reasons why pet foods should not be fed.
Copyright 2008 www.patmckay.com
Our sincere thanks to the dedicated people
who have donated their time, money, and expertise to the
Society for Animal Homeopathy.